Central Electrochemical Research Institute (CECRI) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Project Associate-I, JRF. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||CSIR – Central Electro Chemical Research Institute|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Location||Karaikudi – Tamil Nadu|
|Post Name||Project Associate-I, JRF|
Details of Vacancies:
- Project Associate-I
- Junior Research Fellow
- The candidates must have passed M.Sc in Chemistry/ Physics or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age for Project Associate-I: 35 Years
- Maximum Age for JRF: 28 Years
- Rs.25,000/- To Rs. 31,000/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For Walk-in Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.cecri.res.in
- Candidates can download the application form from the given link below.
- Fill the application form with the required details.
- Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- “CSIR-Central Electrochemical Research Institute, Karaikudi – Tamil Nadu”.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Walk-in Dates: 27.12.2021
- Official Notification Link: Click Here