Central Electrochemical Research Institute (CECRI) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Project Assistant. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||CSIR – Central Electro Chemical Research Institute|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Location||Karaikudi – Tamil Nadu|
|Post Name||Project Assistant|
|Walk-In Date & Time||05.04.2022 To 07.04.2022 & 09.30 Am|
Details of Vacancies:
- Project Associate-I
- Junior Research Fellow
- Project Assistant
- The candidates must have passed Diploma, M.Sc. in Chemistry & B.E/B.Tech or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Project Associate-I Maximum Age – 35 Years
- Junior Research Fellow Maximum Age – 28 Years
- Project Assistant Maximum Age – 50Years
- Rs. 20,000/- To Rs. 31,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
Steps To Apply for Walk-In Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.cecri.res.in
- Candidates can download the application form from the given link below.
- Fill the application form with the required details.
- Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all require documents.
- CSIR-Central Electrochemical Research Institute, Karaikudi
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Walk-In Interview Date & Time: 05.04.2022 To 07.04.2022 & 09.30 Am
- Official Notification Link: Click Here
Top Govt Jobs
|Indian Army||1000||Click Here||ASAP|
|Indian Navy||112||Click Here||06.09.22|