CSIR – Central Electrochemical Research Institute (CECRI) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2023. Applications are invited for the post of Apprentice. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Organization: CSIR – Central Electrochemical Research Institute (CECRI)
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Karaikudi – Tamil Nadu
Post Name: Apprentice
Official Website: www.cecri.res.in
Applying Mode: Walk-in-Interview
Last Date: 07.06.2023
Details Of Vacancies:
- Graduate Apprentice – 02
- Technician Apprentice – 02
(i) Graduate Apprentice:
- Candidates must have passed a Graduate/ degree in Engineering/Technology or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
(ii) Technician Apprentice:
- Candidates must have passed a Diploma in Engineering / Technology or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 26 years
- Graduate Apprentice – 9,000/-
- Technician Apprentice – 8,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
Steps To Apply For Walk-in-Interview Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.cecri.res.in
- Candidates can apply offline
- Download the application form from the given link below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address.
- Central Electrochemical Research Institute,
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates are advised to reach the interview venue before the reporting time with the proper dress along with all required original documents (educational qualification certificates, ID Proof, etc) & attested copies of certificates as specified in the official notification.
- Candidate’s Recent Passport size photographs. (if required).
- Date & Time of Walk-in-Interview: 07.06.2023 at 9.00 A.M
- (Reporting Time: 08.45 AM).