Central Employment Exchange has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Instructor, Driver. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Central Employment Exchange|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Location||All Over India|
|Post Name||Instructor, Driver|
Details of Vacancies:
- Vocational Instructor – 48
- Service Vehicle Driver – 01
- The candidates must have passed 10th or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
i) Service Vehicle Driver:
- Minimum Age 18 years
- Maximum Age 27 years
ii) Vocational Instructor:
- Maximum Age 30 years
- Rs. 35,400 – 1,12,400/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
Steps to Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.dge.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through offline
- Download the application form from the given link in below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
- Refer to Official Notification
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates must enclose the photocopies of self-attested certificates and proofs along with the application form as per the requirement.
- Incomplete applications, lack of required certificates along with the application, or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- Application Submission Dates: 12.11.2022 to 12.12.2022
- Notification Link & Applying Link: Click Here
TOP GOVERNMENT JOBS
|India Post||60,544||Click Here||14.12.22|
|RRC Central Railway||596||Click Here||28.11.22|
|Intelligence Bureau||1671||Click Here||25.11.22|