Central Railway has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Junior Technical Associate. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below.
|Type of Employment||Railway Jobs|
|Post Name||Junior Technical Associate|
- Junior Technical Associate
- The candidates must have passed a Diploma, B.E, B.Sc or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age : 18 years
- Maximum age: 33 years
- Rs. 25,000 – 30,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
- All Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ ST/ Women/OBC Candidates: Rs. 250/-
Steps To Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.cr.indianrailways.gov.in
- CandidaCandidates can apply through offline
- Download the application form from the given link below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
- “Deputy Chief Personnel officer (Construction) Office of the Chief Administrative Officer (Construction), New Administrative Building, 6th Floor Opposite Anjuman Islam School, D.N. Road, Central Railway, Mumbai CSTM, Maharashtra 400001”.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 21.02.2022 to 14.03.2022
- Official Notification Link: Click Here
Top Govt Jobs
|India Post||60,544||Click Here||14.12.22|
|RRC Central Railway||596||Click Here||28.11.22|
|Intelligence Bureau||1671||Click Here||25.11.22|