Central Electricity Regulatory Commission has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Assistant Secretary & Others. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below.
|Organization||Central Electricity Regulatory Commission|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Assistant & Others|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Assistant Secretary
- Deputy Chief Officer
- Principal Private Secretary
- Bench Officer
- Assistant Chief
- Joint Chief
- Integrated Financial Adviser
- The candidates must have passed Degree in Law, CA, MBA, PG Diploma, Degree in Law or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 56 years
Salary Package: Rs. 67700 – Rs. 208700/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
Steps To Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.cercind.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through offline
- Download the application form from the given link in below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
- Assistant Secretary (P&A), Central Electricity Regulatory Commission, Ground Floor, Chanderlok Building, 36, Janpath, New Delhi – 110001.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 28.06.2021 to 11.08.2021
- Notification & Application Form: Click Here