Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CG Vyapam) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2020. Applications are invited for the post of DEO, Assistant. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board|
|Type of Employment||Chhattisgarh Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||DEO, Assistant|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Quick writing Hindi
- Steno Typist
- Data entry operator
- The candidates must have passed the 10th,12th or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
Salary Package: Rs.19,500 – Rs.91.300/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
- Genral Candidates: Rs.350/-
- OBC Candidates: Rs.250/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs.200/-
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.vyapam.cgstate.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 14.02.2020 to 08.03.2020