Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2019. Applications are invited for the post of Sub-Inspector. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Sub Inspector|
Details of Vacancies:
|Name of the Posts||Vacancies|
|State Civil Services||11|
|State Police Service||30|
|Chhattisgarh State Finance Service||11|
|Food Officer/ Asst Director||06|
|Asst Director/ District Women & Child Development Officer||01|
|Child Development Project Office||09|
|Chhattisgarh Subordinate Service||27|
|Exercise Sub Inspector||12|
|Commercial Tax Inspector||17|
|Cooperative Inspector/ Cooperative Extension Officer||30|
|Asst Jail Officer||07|
- The candidates must have passed Any Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 30 years
- Refer to Official Notification.
Mode of Selection:
- Written test
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.psc.cg.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 06.12.2019 to 04.01.2020