Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Registrar. Other Details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
Details of Vacancies:
- Registrar – 02 Posts
- Deputy Registrar – 08 Posts
- Assistant Registrar – 02 Posts
- The candidates must have passed Post Graduate Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Registrar: 40-50 years
- Deputy Registrar: 30-50 years
- Assistant Registrar: 23-35 years
- Registrar: Rs.129,700/-
- Deputy Registrar: Rs.79,900/-
- Assistant Registrar: Rs.67,300/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.psc.cg.gov.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 29.12.2020 to 27.01.2021