Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Lecturer, Peon. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission|
|Type of Employment||Chhattisgarh Govt Jobs|
|Location||Rajpur – Chhattisgarh|
|Post Name||Lecturer, Peon|
Details of Vacancies:
- Peon – 11
- Ayurveda Medical Officer – 132
- Lecturer – 13
- The candidates must have passed an 8th, Degree in Ayurveda, Post Graduation in Ayurveda, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 30 years
Ayurveda Medical Officer & Lecturer:
- Minimum Age: 22 years
- Maximum Age: 35 years
- Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 1,77,500/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
- All Other Candidates: Rs. 400/-
- SC/ ST/ OBC of Chhattisgarh Candidates: Nil
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.psc.cg.gov.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 08.06.2022 to 02.07.2022