Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Mining Inspector. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission|
|Type of Employment||Chhattisgarh Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Mining Inspector|
Details of Vacancies:
- Mining Officer – 08
- Mining Inspector – 35
- Assistant Geologist – 11
- The candidates must have passed Graduate in relevant discipline or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 30 years
- Rs. 28,700 – 56,100/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.psc.cg.gov.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 02.02.2022 to 16.03.2022