Fishers Department Chhattisgarh has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2019. Applications are invited for the post of Fisheries Inspector. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below.
|Organization||Fishers Department Chhattisgarh |
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Fisheries Inspector|
- The candidates must have passed B.F.Sc or Bachelor Degree in Biology or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 35 Years
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.agriportal.cg.nic.in
- Candidates can apply through offline
- Download the application form from the given link in below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following
- “Director, Fisheries, Indravati Bhavan, 4th Floor Block-B New Raipur Atal Nagar, Chhattisgarh”
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 30.11.2019 to 26.12.2019