CICR has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Senior Research Fellow, Young Professional-II. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Central Institute for Cotton Research (CICR)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Location||Coimbatore – Tamil Nadu|
|Post Name||Senior Research Fellow, Young Professional-II|
Details of vacancies:
- Senior Research Fellow – 01 Post
- Junior Research Fellow – 01 Post
- Young Professional-II – 03 Posts
- Young Professional-I – 05 Posts
- The candidates must have passed B.Sc, M.Sc,BE/ B.Tech, or equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Refer to the Official Notification
- Rs. 25,000/- to Rs.31,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
Steps To Apply For Walk-In-Interview:
- Log on to the official website www.cicr.org.in
- Candidates can download the application form from the given link below.
- Fill out the application form with the required details.
- Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- ICAR-Central Institute for Cotton Research (ICAR), Regional Station, Maruthamalai Road, Coimbatore – 641 003, Tamil Nadu.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Walk-in-Interview Date For Senior Research Fellow, and Junior Research Fellow: 20.04.2022
- Walk-in-Interview Date For Young Professional-II: 21.04.2022
- Walk-in-Interview Date For Young Professional-I: 22.04.2022
- Notification & Application Link: Click Here