CSIR – Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research (CIMFR) has issued a latest notification for the recruitment 2019. Applications are invited for the post of 53 Project Assistant Level l & II. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Project Assistant Level I & II|
|Walk-in Date||17.09.2019 to 20.09.2019|
Details of Vacancies:
|Name of the Posts||Vacancies|
|Project Assistant Level I||39|
|Project Assistant Level II||14|
- The candidates must have passed Diploma, Under Graduate, Post Graduate or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 30 years
- Project Assistant Level I: RS. 15,000/-
- Project Assistant Level II: Rs. 25,000/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For Walk-In-Interview:
- Log on to the official website www.cimfr.nic.in
- Candidates can download the application form from the given link in below.
- Fill the application form with required details.
- Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- CSIR-CIMFR Nagpur Research
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Walk-in Dates & Time: 17.09.2019 to 20.09.2019 at 10:30 am
- Notification Link: Click Here