CSIR – Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research (CIMFR) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Project Associate-I. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research (CIMFR)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Applying Mode||Walk-in Date|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Project Associate-I
- The candidates must have passed Uner Graduate/ Post Graduate/ B.E/ B. Tech/ MCA or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 35 Years
Mode of Selection:
Steps to Apply For Walk-in Interview Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.cimfr.nic.in
- Candidates can download the application form from the given link below.
- Fill the application form with the required details.
- Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- “Administrative Officer, CSIR-Central Institute Of Mining And Fuel Research, Barwa Road, Dhanbad,Jharkhand- 826001.”
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Walk-in Interview: 03.07.2021
- Notification & Application Link: Click Here