CSIR – Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research (CIMFR) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Project Associate. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research (CIMFR)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Project Assistant
- Project Associate-I
- Project Associate-II
- The candidates must have passed Uner Graduate/ Post Graduate/ B.E/ B. Tech/ MCA or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Refer to Official Notification.
- Rs.20,000 – Rs.35,000/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps to Apply For Offline Interview Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.cimfr.nic.in
- Candidates can apply through offline
- Download the application form from the given link below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
- “CSIR-CIMFR Research Center,17/C, Telenkhediarea, Cicilline, Nagpur, Maharashtra-440001”.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 15.07.2021 to 13.08.2021
- Notification & Application Link: Click Here