CSIR – Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research (CIMFR) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Project Assistant. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research (CIMFR)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Project Assistant|
|Applying Mode||Walk in Interview|
|Walk in Date||08.03.2022 to 15.03.2022|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Project Assistant – 40
- Project Associate – 20
- Candidates should have passed Diploma in CSE, B.Sc in Geology/ Chemistry or its equivalent from a recognized board.
- Candidates should have passed BE, B.Tech in Civil/ CSE, PG Degree or its equivalent from a recognized board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 35 Years
- Rs. 20,000/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For Walk-In-Interview:
- Log on to the official website www.cimfr.nic.in
- Candidates can download the application form from the given link below.
- Fill the application form with the required details.
- Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all require documents.
- Ranchi Unit Research Centre Campus, post- Namkum, Ranchi, Jharkhand
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Walk-in-Interview Date: 08.03.2022 To 15.03.2022
- Official Notification Link: Click Here