Central Institute of Petrochemicals Engineering & Technology (CIPET) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2023. Applications are invited for the post of Assistant Technical Officer. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Organization: Central Institute of Petrochemicals Engineering & Technology (CIPET)
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 38
Job Location: All Over Indian
Post Name: Assistant Technical Officer
Official Website: www.cipet.gov.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 29.05.2023
Details of Vacancies:
- Assistant Technical Officer – 10
- Assistant Officer – 01
- Technical Assistant Gr. III – 20
- Administrative Assistant Gr.III – 03
- Accounts Assistant Gr.III – 04
(i) Assistant Technical Officer :
- Candidates must have passed a B.E., B.Tech in Mech, Chem, Polymer Technology with 02 years post-qualification experience, M.Sc. with specialization in Polymer Science with 03 years post-qualification experience, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Good oral & written communication skills.
(ii) Assistant Officer :
- Candidates must have passed a B.Com, M.com, MBA (Finance), or M.Com with 03 years post-qualification experience. or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
(iii)Technical Assistant Gr. III :
- Candidates must have passed an ITI in Fitter, Turner, Machinist with 02 years post-qualification experience, Diploma in Mech, DPMT, DPT, PGDPTQC, PGDPPT, and PDPMD with CAD, CAM; with 01-year post-qualification experience., or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
(iv) Administrative Assistant Gr.III :
- Candidates must have passed a Graduation with 50% marks with 02 years post qualification experience, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Speed in English typing @ 35 wpm or speed in Hindi Typing @ 30 wpm.
- Computer operations including knowledge of MS Office.
- Strong oral & written communication skills.
(v) Accounts Assistant Gr.III :
- Candidates must have passed a Graduation in Commerce with working knowledge in Tally Software with 02 years post qualification experience or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 32 years
- Rs.21,700/ – 44,900/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
- Skill, Practical Test
Steps To Apply for Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.cipet.gov.in
- candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for the submission of the application.
- Take a printout of the application for future use.
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates are to ensure that the scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a prescribed format and size as specified in the official notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised to submit online applications as early as possible before the closing date and not to wait until the last date.
- After filling in the application, verify the information provided by you once to twice. If you are satisfied with all your information, then you may submit the application.
- Online Application Submission Dates: 15.04.2023 To 29.05.2023
- Official Notification PDF: Click Here
- Essential Qualification & Experience: Click Here
- Rules & Regulations: Click Here
- Application Form Doc: Click Here