Central Institute of Tool Design (CITD) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2023. Applications are invited for the post of Hardware & Networking Engineer. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Organization: Central Institute of Tool Design (CITD)
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 06
Job Location: Hyderabad – Telangana
Post Name: Hardware & Networking Engineer
Official Website: www.citdindia.org
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 28.11.2023
Details Of Vacancies:
- Hardware & Networking Engineer – 02
- Digital Marketing Officer – 01
- Tool Design Trainer – 02
- Virtual Reality(VR) Trainer – 01
- Hardware & Networking Engineer: Candidates must have passed BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Digital Marketing Officer: Candidates must have passed MBA, BE/B.Tech or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Tool Design Trainer: Candidates must have passed BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech/ PGTD&CC or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Virtual Reality(VR) Trainer: Candidates must have passed BE/B.Tech or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age for Hardware & Networking Engineer & Digital Marketing Officer: 45 Years
- Maximum Age for Tool Design Trainer: 60 Years
- Maximum Age for Virtual Reality(VR) Trainer: 50 Years
- Rs.19,268/- to Rs. 1,28,478/-
Mode of Selection:
- General/EWS/OBC Candidates: Rs.300/-
- SC/ST/XSM/PWBD/Female Candidates: Nil
Steps to Apply in Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.citdindia.org
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for the submission of the application.
- Take a print of the application for future use.
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates are to ensure that the scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a prescribed format and size as specified in the official notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised to submit online applications as early as possible before the closing date and not to wait until the last date.
- After filling in the application, verify the information provided by you once to twice. If you are satisfied with all your information, then you may submit the application.
- Online Submission Dates: 26.10.2023 to 28.11.2023
Official Links :