Central Institute for Women in Agriculture (CIWA) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Community Mobiliser. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below.
|Organization||Central Institute for Women in Agriculture (CIWA)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Location||Keonjhar – Odisha|
|Post Name||Community Mobiliser|
Details of Vacancies:
- Community Mobiliser
- The candidates must have passed 10th or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 45 Years
- Rs. 8,000/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps to Apply in Walk in Interview Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.icar-ciwa.org.in
- Candidates can download the application form from the given link below.
- Fill out the application form with the required details.
- Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- “Central Institute for Women in Agriculture,
Plot No 50-51,
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Walk-in-Interview Date: 20.04.2022
- Official Notification Link: Click Here
Top Govt Jobs
|India Post||60,544||Click Here||14.12.22|
|RRC Central Railway||596||Click Here||28.11.22|
|Intelligence Bureau||1671||Click Here||25.11.22|