Centre for Management Development (CMD Kerala) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Officer. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Centre for Management Development|
|Type of Employment||Kerala Govt Jobs|
|Location||Thiruvananthapuram – Kerala|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Project Engineer
- Assistant Accounts Officer
- Assistant Project Engineer
- Project Assistant
- Technical Assistant
- The Candidates must have passed the Diploma, B.Tech, M.Tech, CA, CMA with 1- 3 years experience in the Renewable Energy field or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 35 – 40 Years
- Rs. 20,000/- to Rs. 35,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Examination
- Group Discussion
- Proficiency Test
- Personal Interview
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.cmdkerala.net
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before applying, candidates are advised to follow the instructions given in the selection notification very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 16.06.2022 To 29.06.2022
- Official Notification Link: Click Here
- Official Applying Link: Click Here