Centre for Management Development (CMD Kerala) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Programmer. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Centre for Management Development|
|Type of Employment||Kerala Govt Jobs|
|Location||Thiruvananthapuram – Kerala|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Programmer (ILGMS Project) – 09 Posts
- Mobile app Developer – 01 Post
- Programmer – 02 Posts
- Senior Programmer – 01 Post
- Junior Developer – 02 Posts
- The Candidates must have passed the Diploma, BE/ B.Tech/ MCA, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 35 years
- Rs. 35,000/- to Rs. 65,000/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.cmdkerala.net
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before applying, candidates are advised to follow the instructions given in the selection notification very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 07.05.2022 To 21.05.2022
- Official Notification Link: Click Here
- Official Applying Link: Click Here
TOP GOVT JOBS
|India Post||60,544||Click Here||14.12.22|
|RRC Central Railway||596||Click Here||28.11.22|
|Intelligence Bureau||1671||Click Here||25.11.22|