Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology (CMET) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Junior Project Staff, Helper, Analyst & Other. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology (CMET)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Project Staff|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Senior In Charge
- Shift In Charge
- Senior Project Staff
- Junior Project Staff
- Sr. Instrumentation Engineer
- Instrumentation Engineer
- Instrumentation Staff
- Junior Electrical Engineer
- Junior Office Staff
- The candidates must have passed the10th, 12th, ITI, Diploma, B.Sc, M.Sc or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 35 years
- Rs. 13000 – Rs. 30000/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps to Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.cmet.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through offline
- Download the application form from the given link in below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address.
- Director, Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology (C-MET), IDA Phase-III, HCL (PO), Cherlapally, Hyderabad – 500 051.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 23.06.2021 to 14.07.2021
- Notification & Application Link: Click Here