Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology (CMET) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2023. Applications are invited for the post of Research Scientist. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Organization: Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology (CMET)
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Pune – Maharashtra
Post Name: Research Scientist
Official Website: cmet.gov.in
Applying Mode: Offline
Last Date: 15.05.2023
Details of Vacancies:
- Research Scientist – 02
- Candidates must have passed Ph.D. in Physics, Chemistry, Material Sciences, Nano Science, Nano Materials, Material Sciences Engineering, Electrical Engineering, and Metallurgy or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 35 Years
- Rs. 90,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- General/ OBC/ EWS Candidates: Rs. 800/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women Candidates: Rs. 400/-
- Mode of Payment: Bank Draft
Steps To Apply For E-Mail Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.cmet.gov.in
- Interested candidates must send an email detailed resume in the specified format to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates should attach scanned documents of the self-attested certificates and proofs along with a CV/Application file as per the requirement of employment.
- E-mails received after the due date, will not be considered.
- Application Submission Dates: 25.04.2023 To 15.05.2023
- Official Notification Link: Click Here