Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (CMFRI) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Subject Matter Specialist. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (CMFRI)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Location||kavaratti – Lakshadweep|
|Post Name||Subject Matter Specialist|
|Applying Mode||Walk-In & Email|
|Walk-In Last Date||10.01.2022 & 14.01.2022|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Subject Matter Specialist
- Agromet Observer
- The candidates must have passed 12th, M.Sc in Agro meteorology or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 35 years
- Rs. 21,700/-To Rs. 56,100/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps to Apply in Walk-In Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.cmfri.org.in
- Candidates can download the application form from the given link below.
- Fill the application form with the required details.
- Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all require documents & candidates are required to send their detailed Resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Refer to Official Notification
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 16.12.2021 To 14.01.2022
- Interview Date: 10.01.2022 & 14.01.2022
- Official Notification & Application Link: Click Here