Central Manufacturing Technology Institutes (CMTI) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Project Assistant. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Central Manufacturing Technology Institutes (CMTI)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Project Assistant|
|Walk-in-Interview||07.07.2021 & 27.07.2021|
Details of Vacancies:
- Project Assistant
- The candidates must have passed ITI, Diploma, Degree, B.E / B.Tech/Diploma or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 25 years
- Maximum Age: 32 years
- Rs.18000 – Rs.32000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
Steps to Apply For Walk-In-Interview Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.cmti-india.net
- Candidates can download the application form from the given link below.
- Fill the application form with the required details.
- Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- Refer Official Notification.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Walk-in-Interview: 07.07.2021 & 27.07.2021
- Notification & Application Link: Click Here