Currency Note Press (CNP Nashik) has issued the latest notification for the job recruitment of 2023. Applications are invited for the post of Supervisor. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Organization: Currency Note Press (CNP Nashik)
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 117
Job Location: Nashik – Maharashtra
Post Name: Supervisor
Official Website: www.cnpnashik.spmcil.com
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 18.11.2023
Details Of Vacancies:
- Supervisor (Technical-Operation-Printing) – 02
- Supervisor (Official Language) – 01
- Artist (Graphic Design) – 01
- Secretarial Assistant – 01
- Junior Technician (Workshop-Electrical) – 06
- Junior Technician (Workshop-Machinist) – 02
- Junior Technician (Workshop-Fitter) – 04
- Junior Technician (Workshop-Electronics) – 04
- Junior Technician (Workshop-Air Conditioning) – 04
- Junior Technician (Printing Control) – 92
- Supervisor (Technical-Operation-Printing): Candidates must have passed a Diploma/ B.Sc/ BE/ B.Tech in Printing Engineering or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Supervisor (Official Language): Candidates must have passed Graduation, Masters Degree/ Post Graduation in English or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University
- Artist (Graphic Design): Candidates must have passed a Bachelor of Fine Arts/ Visual Arts/ Vocational Graphics or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Secretarial Assistant: Candidates must have passed a Graduation or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- For All Junior Technicians: Candidates must have passed ITI in their respective field or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Required Age Limit:
- Age Limit for All Junior Technicians: 18 to 25 years
- Age Limit for Artist (Graphic Design) & Secretarial Assistant: 18 to 28 years
- Age Limit for All Supervisors: 18 to 30 years
- For All Supervisors – Rs. 27,600 – 95,910/-
- For Artist (Graphic Design) and Secretarial Assistant – Rs. 23,910 – 85,570/-
- For All Junior Technicians – Rs. 18,780 – 67,390/-
Mode of Selection:
- Online Examination
- PWD Candidates: Rs.100/-
- SC/ST/Cat-I/Ex-Servicemen Candidates: Rs.200/-
- Cat-2A/2B/3A & 3B Candidates: Rs.300/-
- General Candidates: Rs.500/-
Steps to Apply for Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.cnpnashik.spmcil.com
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for the submission of the application.
- Take a print of the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates are to ensure that the scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo, and signature are in a prescribed format and size as specified in the official notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised to submit online applications as early as possible before the closing date and not to wait until the last date.
- After filling in the application, verify the information provided by you once to twice. If you are satisfied with all your information, then you may submit the application.
- Application Submission Dates: 19.10.2023 to 18.11.2023