Cognizant has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2023. Applications are invited for the post of Process Specialist – Voice Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below.
Type of Employment: IT Jobs
No.of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Hyderabad
Post Name: Process Specialist – Voice
Official Website: www.cognizant.com
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: ASAP
Details Of Vacancies:
- Process Specialist – Voice
- Candidates must have passed the High School graduate, MCA, BE/BTech with 4 – 6 years of Experience or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- They would be required to interact with customers (internal / external) to meet process deliverables.
- Creating medium/complex design concepts for presentations/print/web/Rich media for the client/customer.
Customer Relationship Management:
- Provide information, educate customer, troubleshoot, probe and fix issues.
- Follow up on Waiting/Open issues, feedback and coaching.
- Conduct Quality audits and review of teams’ performance.
- Conduct Huddles and Team meetings.
- Contribute to and participate proactively in knowledge sharing sessions.
- Participate and contribute to organizational activities.
- Act as a buddy for New Hires.
- First level reporting.
- Conduct peer reviews.
- Conduct refresher training.
- Collate team performance data for reporting purposes as and when requested by Process and Team Lead.
In the absence of the PL and TL, perform the following tasks .
- Handle escalation calls.
- Manage service levels on a daytoday basis.
- Provide coaching and feedback for improvement.
Must Have Skills:
- Speaking English
- Customer Service
Required Age Limit:
- Not Specified
- Best In Industry
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply for Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.cognizant.com
- Candidates can apply online.
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for the submission of the application.
- Take a printout of the application for future use.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Applying Link: Click Here