Collector Office Keonjhar has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Initial Appointee Teachers. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Collector Office Keonjhar|
|Type of Employment||Andhra Pradesh Govt Jobs|
|Location||Keonjhar – Odisha|
|Post Name||Initial Appointee Teachers|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Initial Appointee Teachers – 47 Posts
- The candidates must have passed 12th, Degree, BE/ B.Tech, BA, B.Sc, B.Ed, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 32 Years
- Rs. 13,800/- to Rs. 25,300/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
Steps To Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.kendujhar.nic.in
- Candidates can apply through offline
- Download the application form from the given link in below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address.
- District Welfare Officer, Keonjhar, AT-Collectorate Campus, PO- Keonjhargarh, District-Keonjhar, PIN-758001, Odisha.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 03.01.2022 to 30.04.2022
- Official Notification and Application Link: Click Here
TOP GOVT JOBS
|India Post||60,544||Click Here||14.12.22|
|RRC Central Railway||596||Click Here||28.11.22|
|Intelligence Bureau||1671||Click Here||25.11.22|