Collectorate Deogarh has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Trained Graduate Teachers. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Type of Employment||Odisha Pradesh Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Trained Graduate Teachers|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Trained Graduate Teachers (Arts) – 03 Posts
- Trained Graduate Teachers (Science) – 02 Posts
- I.A, I.Sc.CT – 03 Posts
- The candidates must have passed 12th, Degree in Arts/ Science/ Commerce, BA, B.Sc, B.Ed, BE/ B.Tech, M.Ed, CT, DIET, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 38 years
- Rs.15,000/- to Rs.25,300/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
Steps To Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.deogarh.nic.in
- Candidates can apply through offline
- Download the application form from the given link in below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address.
- District Welfare Officer, Deogarh, At- Near Collectorate Building, P.O, Dist- Deogarh, Pin-768108.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 30.03.2022 to 16.04.2022
- Official Notification Link: Click Here
TOP GOVT JOBS
|India Post||60,544||Click Here||14.12.22|
|RRC Central Railway||596||Click Here||28.11.22|
|Intelligence Bureau||1671||Click Here||25.11.22|