Cordite Factory Aruvankadu has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2023. Applications are invited for the post of Chemical Process Worker, Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Organization: Cordite Factory Aruvankadu
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 49
Job Location: Nilgiris – Tamil Nadu
Post Name: Chemical Process Worker
Official Website: www.cordite.co.in
Applying Mode: Offline
Last Date: 14.05.2023
Details of Vacancies:
- Chemical Process Worker – 49
- Candidates must have passed a 10th with Matriculation + NAC / NTC issued by NCTVT (now NCVT) in AOCP Trade, Possessing Ordnance Factories training or experience in manufacturing and handling military explosives and ammunition, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Note: Candidates possessing National Apprenticeship Certificate or National Trade Certificate issued by National Council for Training in Vocational Trades – NCTVT (now named as NCVT – National Council for Vocational Training) in the AOCP trade will only be accepted as the qualification.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Rs. 19,900/-
Mode of Selection:
- Trade Test
- Practical test
Application Fee :
- No Application Fee
Steps To Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.cordite.co.in
- Candidates can apply Offline
- Download the application form from the given link below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address.
- The General Manager, Cordite Factory, Aruvankadu, The Nilgiris District.
- Tamilnadu Pin -643 202.
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates must enclose the photocopies of self-attested certificates and proofs along with the application form as per the requirement.
- Incomplete applications, lack of required certificates along with the application, or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- Application Submission Dates: 15.04.2023 to 14.05.2023