Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2020. Applications are invited for the post of Supervisor. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Central Pollution Control Board|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Location||All Over India|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Section Officer
- Private Secretary
- Senior Technical Supervisor
- The candidates must have passed the Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 56 years
- Rs. 44,900 – Rs. 1,42,400/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
Steps To Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.cpcb.nic.in
- Candidates can apply through offline
- Download the application form from the given link in below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
- “Administrative Officer (Recruitment), Central Pollution Control Board, Parivesh Bhawan, East Arjun Nagar, Shahdara, Delhi 110032”.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 28.07.2021 to 23.08.2021