CRIS has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Assistant Software Engineer, Data Analyst. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Centre for Railway Information Systems|
|Type of Employment||Railway Jobs|
|Post Name||Assistant Software Engineer, Data Analyst|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Assistant Software Engineer – 144 Posts
- Assistant Data Analyst – 06 Posts
- The candidates must have passed Degree, B.E / B.Tech, MCA, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 22 years
- Maximum Age: 27 years
- Salary: Rs. 60,000/- (approx)
Mode of Selection:
- Merit List (GATE -2022 Scores)
- General Candidates: Rs. 1000/- + (GST (18%)
- Women/SC/ST/PwBD Candidates: NIL
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.cris.org.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a printout of the application for future use.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 25.04.2022 to 24.05.2022
TOP GOVT JOBS
|Indian Army||1000||Click Here||ASAP|
|Indian Navy||112||Click Here||06.09.22|