Central Reserve Police Force has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Paramedical. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Central Reserve Police Force|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Location||All Over India|
|Walk-in Date||13.09.2021 to 15.09.2021|
- The candidates must have passed B.Sc (Nursing), Diploma, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 25 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Refer to Official Notification.
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
Steps To Apply For Walk-in Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.crpf.gov.in
- Candidates can download the application form from the given link below.
- Fill the application form with the required details.
- Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- “Composite Hospital, CRPF, Delhi” ( Refer to Official Notification)
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Walk-in-Interview Dates: 13.09.2021 to 15.09.2021
- Notification Link: Click Here