Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Head Constable. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below.
|Organization||Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Location||All Over India|
|Post Name||Head Constable|
Details of Vacancies:
- Head Constable (Male) – 257
- Head Constable (Female) – 65
- The Candidates must have passed 12th, Sports Qualification or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Individual event (National) Sportsperson of merit who must have won any medal in an individual event in National Games/National Championships (Both Junior & Senior) or any recognized sports meet of national repute conducted under the aegis of the respective Federation/ Association recognized by the Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports or conducted by the Indian Olympic Association during the last three years from the date of publication of recruitment advertisement in Newspapers/websites.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 23 years
- Rs. 25,500 – 81,100/-
Mode of Selection:
- Certificate Verification
- Physical Standard and Trial
- Sports Performance / Achievement/ Trial Test
- Merit List
- Gen/OBC Candidates: Rs.100/-
- SC/ST/Women Candidates: NIL
Steps to Apply in Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.crpf.gov.in
- Candidates can apply offline
- Download the application form from the given link below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address.
- Refer to Official Notification
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 20.10.2022 To 05.12.2022
- Official Notification & Application Link: Click Here
Top Government Jobs
|India Post||60,544||Click Here||14.12.22|
|RRC Central Railway||596||Click Here||28.11.22|
|Intelligence Bureau||1671||Click Here||25.11.22|