Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2023. Applications are invited for the post of Assistant Sub Inspector. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below.
Organization: Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 251
Job Location: All Over India
Post Name: Assistant Sub Inspector
Official Website: www.crpf.gov.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 06.06.2023
Details of Vacancies:
- Assistant Sub Inspector (Steno) – 27
- Head Constable (Ministerial) – 224
- Candidates must have passed 10th, 12th, or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Note: 02 or 03-year Diploma Certificate in Technical Education done after10th class will not be considered equivalent to intermediate (10+2).
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 40 years
- Rs. 25,500 – 92,300/-
Mode of Selection:
- Computer Based Test
- Skill Test
- Physical Standard Test
- Documents Verification
- Medical Examination (DME/RME)
- No Application Fees
Steps to Apply in Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.crpf.gov.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for the submission of the application.
- Take a printout of the application for future use.
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates are to ensure that the scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a prescribed format and size as specified in the official notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised to submit online applications as early as possible before the closing date and not to wait until the last date.
- After filling in the application, verify the information provided by you once to twice. If you are satisfied with all your information, then you may submit the application.
- Application Submission Dates: 16.05.2023 to 06.06.2023