Kerala State Co-Operative Service Examination Board has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Junior Clerk. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below.
|Organization||Kerala State Co-Operative Service Examination|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Junior Clerk|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Junior Clerk
- The candidates must have passed 10th, 12th, Degree, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
- Rs. 20000 – Rs. 40000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written exam
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.csebkerala.org
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 04.08.2021 to 01.09.2021