CSIR-Central Drug Research Institute has issued the latest notification for recruitment in 2023. Applications are invited for the post of Translator. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below.
Organization: CSIR-Central Drug Research Institute
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 04
Job Location: Lucknow – Uttar Pradesh
Post Name: Translator
Official Website: www.cdri.res.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 02.06.2023
Details of Vacancies:
- Medical Officer/ Senior Technical Officer
- Hindi Officer
- Junior Hindi Translator
(i) Medical Officer/ Senior Technical Officer:
- Candidates must have a passed MBBS with 55% marks, MD/ MS/ Diploma in Obstetrics and Gynecology or MD in Pediatrics or MD in General Medicine. Candidates having experience of treating employees/ pensioners of Central/ State Government Departments/ Public sector undertaking/ Autonomous bodies/ Recognized Private hospitals or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
(ii) Hindi Officer:
- Candidates must have a passed Master’s Degree, 3 years experience of using or applying terminology (terminological work) in Hindi and translation work from English to Hindi or vice-versa, preferably for technical or Scientific literature or 3 years of experience of teaching in Hindi and English or research in Hindi or English or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
(iii) Junior Hindi Translator:
- Candidates must have a passed Master’s Degree, Diploma or Certificate course in translation from Hindi to English & vice versa or 2 years experience of translation work from Hindi to English and vice versa in Central or State government offices, including Government of India undertaking or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 30 – 35 years
- Junior Hindi Translator – Rs. 47,394/-
- Other Posts – Rs. 97,452/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written test
- All Other Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women/ Other Gender category/ CSIR Employees/ Ex-Servicemen Candidates: Nil
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Visit the official website www.cdri.res.in
- Candidates can apply online.
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for the submission of the application.
- Take a printout of the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates are to ensure that the scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a prescribed format and size as specified in the official notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised to submit online applications as early as possible before the closing date and not to wait until the last date.
- After filling in the application, verify the information provided by you once to twice. If you are satisfied with all your information, then you may submit the application.
- Application Submission Dates: 01.05.2023 to 02.06.2023