Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants (CIMAP) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of JSA, Technical Assistant. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants (CIMAP)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Location||Lucknow, Purara, Bengaluru, Hyderabad & Pantnagar|
|Post Name||JSA, Technical Assistant|
|Applying Mode||Online & Offline|
Details of Vacancies:
- Junior Secretariat Assistant (Gen)
- Junior Secretariat Assistant (F&A)
- Junior Secretariat Assistant (S&P)
- Junior Stenographer
- Security Assistant
- Sr. Technical Officer (2)
- Sr. Technical Officer (1)
- Medical Officer/ Sr. Technical Officer (1)
- Technical Assistant
- The candidates must have passed 10th, 12th, Ex-Servicemen JCO in Army, Graduate, B.E./B.Tech (Biotechnology), M.Sc in Agriculture, MBBS, Diploma or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 28 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
- Rs.19,900/- To Rs. 1,77,500/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps to Apply For Online & Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.cimap.res.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use.
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
- “Controller of Administration, CSIR-Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants, Post Office-CIMAP, Lucknow-226015”.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Date: 29.12.2021 To 10.02.2022