Indian Institute of Chemical Biology has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the posts of Scientist and Senior Scientist. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Indian Institute of Chemical Biology|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Scientist and Senior Scientist|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Scientist(3 Posts)
- Senior Scientist(6 Posts)
- The candidates must have passed the Masters in Veterinary Science (MVSc) or Ph.D. in any discipline of chemical or biological sciences or the equivalent from a recognized Board with sufficient experience in relevant fields as specified in the official notification.
(ii) Senior Scientist:
- The candidates must have passed the Ph.D. in any discipline of Biology /medical/Physics /Chemistry / any Branch of Life Sciences or the equivalent from a recognized Board with sufficient experience in relevant fields as specified in the official notification.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age Limit For Scientist: 32 years
- Maximum Age Limit For Senior Scientist: 37 years
- For Scientist – Rs. 1,16,398/-
- For Senior Scientist – Rs. 1,33,936/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
Steps To Apply for Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.iicb.res.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates:15.01.2022 to 18.02.2022