CSIR-Indian Institute of Chemical Technology has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Project Associate. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||CSIR-Council of Scientific and Industrial Research|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Project Associate|
Details of Vacancies:
- Project Associate
- The candidates must have passed B.Tech/B.E, M.Sc or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 35 years
- Rs. 25,000/- To Rs. 31,000/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For Walk-in Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.iictindia.org
- Candidates can download the application form from the given link below.
- Fill the application form with the required details.
- Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- “CSIR-Indian Institute of Chemical Technology, Council of Scientific & Industrial Research, Hyderabad – 500007”.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Walk-in-Interview Dates: 09.12.2021
- Official Notification Link: Click Here