CSIR – National Institute of Oceanography has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2019. Applications are invited for the Post of Assistant. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization ||CSIR – National Institute of Oceanography|
|Type of Employment ||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name ||Project Assistant|
- The candidates must have passed M.Sc Marine Sciences / Ocean and Atmosphere sciences / Physical Oceanography or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Refer to Official Notification
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For Walk-in-Interview Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nio.org
- Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- CSIR-NIO Dona Paula, Goa – 403004
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Walk-in-Interview: 16.12.2019