National Institute of Oceanography (NIO) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2019. Applications are invited for the post of Project Assistant. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below.
|Organization||CSIR – National Institute of Oceanography|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Project Assistant|
- The candidates must have passed M.F.Sc or M.Sc Marine Science / Aquaculture / Mariculture / Marine Biology. or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
Salary Package: Rs. 25,000/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For Walk-In-Interview:
- Log on to the official website www.nio.org
- Candidates can download the application form from the given link below.
- Fill the application form with the required details.
- Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- “CSIR-NIO Dona Paula, Goa – 403004.”
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Walk-in Dates: 15.11.2019 @ 10.00 AM