CSIR – National Institute of Oceanography has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Project Assistant. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||CSIR – National Institute of Oceanography|
|Type of Employment||Central Government jobs|
|Post Name||Project Associate-I|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Project Associate – I
- Project Assistant
- The candidates must have passed the B.Sc, M.Sc, M.Tech or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 50 years
- Rs. 25,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
Steps To Apply For Email Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nio.org
- Eligible applicants should send the following documents via email to email@example.com.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 19.08.2021 to 29.08.2021