CSIR-National Metallurgical Laboratory has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Graduate Apprentice, Technician Apprentice. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||CSIR-National Metallurgical Laboratory|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Graduate Apprentice, Technician Apprentice|
Details of Vacancies:
- Graduate Apprentice
- Technician Apprentice
- The candidates must have passed Diploma in Engineering, Degree in Engineering or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 26 years
- Rs. 12000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written test
- Personal interview
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nmlindia.org
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before applying, candidates are advised to follow the instructions given in the selection notification very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 08.10.2021 to 01.11.2021