CSIR-Structural Engineering Research Centre has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Junior Research Fellow. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||CSIR-Structural Engineering Research Centre|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Location||Chennai – Tamil Nadu|
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellow|
Details of Vacancies:
- Junior Research Fellow
- The candidates must have passed BE/ B.Tech in Civil Engineering, ME/ M.Tech, MS, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 28 years
- Rs. 31,000/- Per Month
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
Steps To Apply For Walk-In-Interview:
- Log on to the official website www.serc.res.in
- Candidates can download the application form from the given link below.
- Fill the application form with the required details.
- Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- Refer to official Notification
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Walk-in-Interview Date & timing: 29.12.2021 & 11: 00 am
- Notification & Application Form: Click Here