Central University of Kerala (CUK) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Guest Faculty. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Central University of Kerala|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Location||Kasaragod – Kerala|
|Post Name||Guest Faculty|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Guest Faculty (Department of English and Comparative Literature) – 01 Post
- Guest Faculty (Department of Social Work) – 01 Post
- The candidates must have passed a Master’s Degree or equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Refer to the Official Notification
- Rs. 50,000/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps to Apply for Walk-In Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.cukerala.ac.in
- Candidates can download the application form from the given link below.
- Fill out the application form with the required details.
- Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- Central University of Kerala, Gangothri, Tejaswini Hills, Periye, Kasaragod.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Walk-In Interview Dates: 04.05.2022
- Official Notification for Guest Faculty (Department of English and Comparative Literature) Post: Click Here
- Official Notification for Guest Faculty (Social Work) Post: Click Here
TOP GOVT JOBS
|India Post||38,926||Click Here||05.06.22|
|Eastern Command||158||Click Here||14.06.22|
|Western Command||70||Click Here||23.05.22|