The Central University of Tamil Nadu (CUTN) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2023. Applications are invited for the post of Project Assistant, Project Associate. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Organization: Central University of Tamil Nadu (CUTN)
Type of Employment: Tamil Nadu University Jobs
No.of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Thiruvarur – Tamil Nadu
Post Name: Project Assistant, Project Associate
Official Website: www.cutn.ac.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 30.05.2023
Details Of Vacancies:
- Project Assistant – 01
- Project Associate – 01
- Candidates must have passed B.Sc in Food Technology / Dairy Technology / Meat Technology/ Fish Technology/ Bakery Technology / Food Microbiology/BVoc in Poultry and Meat Technology/ Public Health with 55% marks or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
(ii) Project Associate:
- Candidates must have passed MSc/MTech in Biotechnology, Bioinformatics, Food Technology and Dairy Technology, Dairy Sciences, MSc in Microbiology, and Public Health with 55% marks. or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 35 Years
- Rs.20,000 – Rs.30,000/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.cutn.ac.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for the submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use.
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates are to ensure that the scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a prescribed format and size as specified in the official notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised to submit online applications as early as possible before the closing date and not to wait until the last date.
- After filling in the application, verify the information provided by you once to twice. If you are satisfied with all your information, then you may submit the application.
- Application Submission Dates: 15.05.2023 to 30.05.2023