Department of Atomic Energy Directorate of Purchase and Stores (DAE DPS) has released the latest recruitment notification for 2023. Inviting online applications for Group C posts. Interested and Eligible candidates may utilize this job offer opportunity.
Below, you can find detailed information about DAE DPS Recruitment 2023, including Designations and their respective vacancy counts, Education qualifications and Experience Criteria, Age limit conditions, Salary Packages, Selection Process, Application Fee, Applying Dates, and Instructions on how to apply, etc.
BRIEF DETAILS OF DAE DPS RECRUITMENT 2023
|Department of Atomic Energy Directorate of Purchase and Stores
|Central Govt Jobs
DAE DPS VACANCY DETAILS:
Designation names and their respective vacancy details of the DAE DPS are as follows,
|No of Posts
|Junior Purchase Assistant
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR Department of Atomic Energy Directorate of Purchase and Stores JOB 2023
Interested Candidates must have fulfilled the following Academic and Age Limit criteria to apply for their desired Designation of DAE DPS Jobs Notification. All the Designations and their respective Educational Qualifications and Age Limits details are as follows,
Junior Purchase Assistant and Junior Storekeeper:
- Educational Qualifications: Graduate in Science OR Commerce graduate OR Diploma in Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering/ Electronics / Computer Science with 60% marks from Government recognized universities/ institutions.
- Age Limit: Candidates must fulfill the age limit criteria as per the DAE DPS’s official notification. The minimum age for applying candidates should be 18 years and Maximum Age should be within 27 years.
SALARY, SELECTION PROCEDURE, AND APPLICATION FEE DETAILS FOR THE LATEST DAE DPS VACANCY 2023
As per the DAE DPS official notification, the Salary package for Junior Purchase Assistant and Junior Storekeeper posts as per the pay level 4 is as follows
- Rs.25,500/- to Rs.81,100/-
As specified in the Department of Atomic Energy Directorate of Purchase and Stores job notification, the Recruitment board will select the applied candidates by the following selection process,
- Written Test
APPLICATION FEE DETAILS
Before paying the application fees, Applicants need to check the eligibility standards of the official notification once to twice carefully whether the applying candidate is eligible or not for applying post and go through fee payment instructions as well to avoid any unwanted payment loss. Fee details and mode of payment are below,
- SC/ST/Women/Ex-Servicemen & PWD Candidates: Nil
- All Other Candidates: Rs.200/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
GUIDELINES AND IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR DAE DPS 2023 ONLINE APPLICATION
Eligible candidates must follow the below guidelines for online application mode without any failure.
- To visit the official website of the DAE DPS, Click on www.dpsdae.gov.in
- Candidates can download the official notification file from either the career page of the official website or the notification link given below on our website.
- Eligible candidates can apply for the desired post by the application link given below.
- Enter the required details on the online form carefully.
- Pay the application fee(if mandatory).
- Take a printout of the application for future reference.
- Submit the application.
- Candidates need to go through the official notification Carefully
- Before Applying, Candidates must have ensured that the scanned copies of the educational qualification and post-qualified experience certificates, recent colored passport size photo, and signature are in a prescribed format and size as specified in the official notification. (if required)
- If the applicant does not upload the proper photograph, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised to submit online applications as early as possible before the closing date and not to wait until the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection or failure to log in to the website on account of heavy traffic on the website during the closing days.
- After filling in the application, verify the information provided by you once to twice. If you are satisfied with all your information, then you may submit the application.
Eligible and Willing Candidates can apply for their desired posts on the following dates, Applications after the cutoff date and time will not be considered.
- Commencement Date of Online Application: 12.12.2023
- Cutoff Date of Online Application: 31.12.2023
DAE DPS OFFICIAL LINKS
The official job notification links of the DAE DPS and the online application link of the same are given below.