District Child Protection Unit Ariyalur has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2023. Applications are invited for the post of Protection Officer. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below.
Organization: District Child Protection Unit, Ariyalur
Type of Employment: Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Ariyalur – Tamil Nadu
Post Name: Protection Officer
Official Website: www.ariyalur.nic.in
Applying Mode: Offline
Last Date: 01.06.2023
Details of Vacancies:
- Protection Officer – 01
- Candidates must have passed a Master’s degree/bachelor’s Degree in Social Work or Child Development of Human Rights Public Administration/Psychology /Psychiatry /Law/ Public Health or Community Resource Management or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 42 Years
- Rs. 27,804/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps to Apply in Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.ariyalur.nic.in
- Click on the DCPU Notification and refer to all details.
- Download the application form from the given link in below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address.
- District Child Protection Officer,
District Child Protection Unit,
Govt Multipurpose Campus,
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates must enclose the photocopies of self-attested certificates and proofs along with the application form as per the requirement.
- Incomplete applications, lack of required certificates along with the application, or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- Application Submission Dates: 16.05.2023 to 01.06.2023
- Notification & Application Form: Click Here